Friday, December 4, 2009

If my head wasn't attached I'd lose that too...

I am always the one who is misplacing my keys inside of the refrigerator, searching frantically for my glasses only to realize that I am wearing them, finding that I have left my phone at home on the charger when I get to work..... Well you get the picture. If you know me then you know that I am the epitome of forgetful. Not too sure how I feel about wall stickers but I do know that a blatant sign that forces me to STOP.. think about what I have in my pockets/ purse before I leave the house would be a great thing for me to have.

This "Before You Leave" decal from Hu2 design is just the thing I need so I never (hopefully) forget my phone at home again. It is a little bit pricey at approx $25 USD (£15).. but just imagining the headache/ irritation it could save me on a daily basis is well worth the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment