Monday, December 7, 2009

Crafty Haven

The world is but a canvas to the imagination. ~Thoreau

If I had my dream home I would have a room dedicated solely to crafting!  And in this room I would put the Pottery Barn Bedford Project Table Set   On sale for $949 (normally $1157)..  So much space to spread out my projects and at the same time keep everything organized and close at hand!
 
(... as a matter of fact with unlimited funds I may try to copy this entire room!) Alas, my due to a minimal budget I may have to consider the Target version Adams Craft Table at a much more reasonable $127.99

The only downside is that it doesn't break down into separate pieces like the Bedford... and it doesn't come in the pretty Antique White color. Oh well. Some exceptions need to be made in the name of being wallet friendly.  Hmm.. with all the money I would save; just think of all the extra supplies I could buy! ... WAIT.. that defeats the purpose of saving money in the first place. I must stop my overactive imagination before it gets too out of hand!

Hope you had a Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment