Thursday, December 10, 2009

There'll Be No School Tomorrow If It Snows... (if only it applied to work!)

Chicago Winter is officially here. Over the past few days we have been hit with snow, rain and ice. Today's temperature hovered right around 3 degrees for the majority of the day. In the name of fashion practicality usually goes out the window... but in this weather some compromises have to be made (usually in order to protect my well-being as I am a master clutz).  No matter how I may struggle to be chic while battling the elements... I always manage to resemble the Stay-Puft Marshmallow man in my down winter coat, UA running tights and suede furry boots (not pretty I know but practical.. Yes!).  Today's post is an ode to some stylish ladies who manage to look sophisticated even in the most Arctic like climates ... albeit if only in the movies!

Sophie Marceau in The World is Not Enough


Sienna Miller in GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra


Blake Lively as Serena Van Der Woodsen... in her everyday fashions!


No comments:

Post a Comment