Wednesday, June 1, 2011

K. Jaques, Mais Oui

 Always on the lookout for the perfect pair of summer sandals... I am a big fan of neutral colored, flat sandals with straps around the back of the foot to make sure they stay in place. It is so hard to find a good pair that I usually end up buying some fun cheapos from Target to last me one season. Ever since I came across these beautiful, classic K. Jacques I can't get them out of my head. I love their simple asymmetrical straps and top buckle closure. They are the kind of sandal that can go with just about any outfit and aren't overly fussy or appear to be straight out of the movie Gladiator or a torture chamber. Perhaps it is time I stepped up and invested in a quality pair of sandals...
Thoughts or other recommendations?! For now I will ponder over these lovelies

Happy Wednesday!
X , 
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment