Thursday, June 9, 2011

Have a Spec -Tacular Day!

It's that time of the year for my spring eye exam... And yet I am hesitant to go as last year the doc said that due to staring at a computer all day at work my eye sight worsened terribly. Perhaps the only saving grace of going to the optometrist is getting to pick out a new pair of glasses. So much fun, yet so much pressure. Specs are a piece of daily wear but they still need to be make a statement about your personality and style. In the past I have always opted for a fun colored metal frame with skinny rectangular lenses that fit my face best. Recently I came across a posting at A Cup of Jo, which featured funky frames by Spex Club. All of the glasses on their website are $88 or less (including your prescription)! At that price I could buy 2 pairs for the same amount I normally pay for one at my eye doc. As if things couldn't get any better, you can pick your fave frames and they can make them into sunglasses too!
My favorites are the Derringer
...A little geek-tastic and colorful. I think they suit my style just right
What do you think? What is your favorite style!?

Happy Thursday!
(PS sorry for the lack of posts lately. I will try to keep up!
I started training for Triathlon #2 recently and am uber tired when I get home)
X , 
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment